City County Employees Credit Union is a non-profit cooperative organized to provide our members with low-cost financial services. We were chartered on April 15, 1941 and are governed by a volunteer board of directors who are elected by and from the membership. As a State-chartered, Federally-insured Credit Union, membership to the Credit Union is restricted to employees and retirees (and family of eligible persons) of:
- City of Clearwater
- Pinellas County
- City of Largo
- Town of Belleair
- Members of CWA Local 3179
- Residents of Bel-Keene Neighborhood
- Residents of University Park Unit 1
- Residents of Normandy Park Neighborhood
- Residents of Live Oak Neighborhood
- All who live, work, or worship in Pinellas County
- Business Accounts for members
All profits of the Credit Union are returned to our members in the form of dividends, low cost loans and new services. We strive to meet the needs of our membership by providing new products and services that meet your expectations, thereby becoming your primary financial institution.
CCECU is dedicated to improving our members-owners financial position by offering quality products, competitive rates, and service that exceeds expectations while maintaining the credit union’s financial strength and stability.